Saturday 6 October 2012

And the lucky contestant was sent a whole years supply of buckets of yucky excrement

I love entering competitions and one of my favourite things to win (besides holidays!) is "a years supply" of something.

Some things I've won a years supply of-

Sunscreen (lasted much much longer then a year and I gave away heaps of it!

Green Tomato Sauce. The kids loved this, I found it hard to get past the colour even though it tasted the same as regular sauce!

Dishwasher Tablets, they're a really cheap brand but they were free!

Water. Sparkling water and normal bottled water. We have a box of out of date sparkling water in the garage. I call it my Armegeddon water, if the zombie apocalypse happens, I'm sure I won't care about the date on the water.

Simple face care products, didn't last a year with 2 teenage girls in the house. I've hidden a small amount so I can actually use it myself!

Mentos. Hmm my idea of a years supply is a lot different to theirs!

Icecream. They just sent me a voucher which of course we didn't spend on icecream.

Cereal. It won't last a year but we have a good choice for breakfast at the moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment