Friday 5 October 2012

Life begins at 40, cards 1,2 and 3

I sent the first 3 of 40 postcards out today, all to people in Australia.




Number one went off to Rin from Paperedthoughts. I don't know Rin but she has her address on her blog and enjoys receieving mail! I hope she likes the penpalling themed card.

I did take photos of the front of the cards but for some reason they only load sideways on here, bizarre.

Number 2 I sent to Bianca from GoodnightLittleSpoon. I love Bianca's blog, one of the first mail themed blogs I started reading. 

Number 3 went to Steph from Stephandhusband. Steph sent me an awesome Batman postcard from her Superheroes box!

I bought more stamps today so I will send cards out randomly when I go near a postbox. I still have 9 spaces left I think! 

I joined another postcard box sendout over at JennUnger

No comments:

Post a Comment